This is our new positive reinforcement system. My friend J gave me the idea. For good behavior, random acts of kindness, or doing something especially well, the kids earn marbles for their jars. When they fill the jar, they get to pick a "prize." So far it's going well. Gracie even walked all over the house the other day (when she was home sick) and picked up every single piece of laundry she could find, then she proceeded to make sure all of our shoes were in the mudroom and that all of the blankies/lovies were in their respective bedrooms. What a sweetie, I gave her 5 marbles for that!
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Have you lost your marbles?
This is our new positive reinforcement system. My friend J gave me the idea. For good behavior, random acts of kindness, or doing something especially well, the kids earn marbles for their jars. When they fill the jar, they get to pick a "prize." So far it's going well. Gracie even walked all over the house the other day (when she was home sick) and picked up every single piece of laundry she could find, then she proceeded to make sure all of our shoes were in the mudroom and that all of the blankies/lovies were in their respective bedrooms. What a sweetie, I gave her 5 marbles for that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
oh, where did you get those jars??? I love them...I'm totally going to do that...love it, kristi
Post a Comment